Windermere Tech Titans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Windermere Tech Titans

This forum is dedicated to the members of Windermere Secondary's Titan Tech Club members. This is meant to be a platform for members to discuss and bond together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

technology business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
windermerestudent

technology business  Empty
PostSubject: technology business    technology business  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:51 pm

How do I advance my career within the computer business industry?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

technology business  Empty
PostSubject: Re: technology business    technology business  EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi! To advance further in any career, the most important thing would be to develop your portfolio and develop your understanding of computers. The purpose of a portfolio is to show off things you've done in the past to help people better understand your strengths and passions. In the case of the computer industry it would also depend on whether you want to work with software (code, internet, windows OS) or hardware (monitor, desktop tower and the parts inside of it). If you want to work with software, my recommendation would be to learn some code. If you want to work with hardware, then I suggest that you tinker around with electronics, learn how to build a computer and learn how each individual part works.
Back to top Go down
https://windyttc.board-directory.net

technology business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Windermere Tech Titans :: Suggestions-
Jump to: